NEW PTE Repeat Sentence august 2019 With answers.
PTE REPEAT SENTENCE – AUGUST 2019 | PTE ACADEMIC SPEAKING.
You have to summarise the words quickly, just focus on the words. Write down the difficult words and quickly summarise the sentence. now the question comes if we repeat 50% of the sentence. Then we will get 2 scores out of 3. So try to speak inflow, don’t stop. Don’t pause. Start only when the timer starts and ends before the timer ends.
Best Repeat sentences for practise
Repeat Sentence – August 2019 With answers
1. All evaluation forms will be reviewed by the university personnel.
2. The article illustrates a number of very interesting experiments.
3. Animals raised in captivity behave differently from their wild counterparts.
4. Remember to review all your sources before drawing any conclusions.
5. Clinical placement in nursing prepares students for professional practice.
6. Climate change is an accepted theory among a group of reputable scientists.
7. Control systems in manufacturing require a higher level of accuracy.
8. If finance is a cause of concern, a scholarship will be available.
9. Important details are missing from the summary.
10. It might not be possible to solve the problem easily.
11. Supply and demand is one of the most fundamental factors in the academic economy.
12. Teaching assistants will receive a monthly stipend for housing.
13. All evaluation papers are reviewed by the university personnel.
14. The placement tests of mathematics and statistics is offered to every semester.
15. The same issue featured both explanations of the problem.
16. The scientists are always asking the government for more money.
17. There is a pharmacy on campus near the book store.
18. They were struggling last year to make their services pay.
19. Tours operate all year around, but the busiest dry season runs from May.
20. Undergraduate students may pay their interest within specific programs.
21. Student concession cards can be obtained by completing an application form.
22. Students were instructed to submit their assignments by Friday.
Latest NEW PTE Repeat Sentence November 2019 and 2020 With answers. Best PTE Repeat Sentence which you can practice for PTE Academic.These are best samples.
23. Mutually exclusive events can be described as either complementary or opposite.
24. There are many branches of medical studies.
25. The artists tied the conservative politicians, earned their roles of critics.
26. The cities’ founder created a set of rules that came to law.
27. The commissioner will portion a fund among the authorities.
28. The development in information technology has greatly changed the way people work.
29. The history of this university is a long and interesting one.
30. The library holds a substantial collection of materials on economic history.
31. The massive accumulation of data is converted into a communicable argument.
32. The museum is closed on the first Monday of each month.
33. The nation achieved its prosperity by opening its port for trade.
34. The new media has transformed its traditional national boundaries.
35. The plight of wildlife has been ignored by many developers.
36. The qualification will be assessed by using the criterion reference approach.
37. The result of the study underscored the discoveries from early detections.
38. The sociology department is highly regarded worldwide.
39. The study of archaeology requires extensive international field work.
40. The summer course has been canceled due to insufficient enrolment.
41. The teacher asked the group to commence the task.
42. The theme of the instrument work exhibits a more demure, compositional style.
43. When workers ask for higher wages, the company often raise prices.
44. The course considerably emphasizes on the critical thinking skills.
45. You may need to purchase an academic gown before the commencement.
46. You must be able to work in a team.
47. She used to be the editor of the student newspaper.
48. Art is an expression of creative skill and imagination.
49. The business policy seminar includes an internship with a local firm.
50. The lecture tomorrow will discuss educational policies in the United States.
For March and April 2020 PTE Repeat Sentence please click 2 page