Top PTE Repeat Sentences March 2020
PTE Repeat Sentences Answers March 2020
1. The lecture theatre one is located on the ground floor of the Pack Building.
2. Biographical information should be removed prior to the publication of the results.
3. [NEW] Your tutor is there for help, so do ask if you don’t understand anything.
4. The real reason for global hunger is not the lack of food, but poverty.
5. Elephant is the largest land living mammal.
6. Being a vegan means not consuming any other animal meat.
7. The bookstore is located on the main campus behind the library.
8. Meteorology is a detailed study of earth’s atmosphere.
9. We are delighted to have Professor Robert to join our faculty.
10. The application form must be submitted before the end of the term.
11. We are required to submit the assignment before Friday.
12. Reserved collection books can be borrowed for up to three hours.
13. Fishing is a sport and a means for surviving.
14. Meeting with tutors could be arranged for students who need additional help.
15. The US ranks 22nd in foreign aid, given as a percentage of GDP.
Top PTE Repeat Sentences April 2020
Answers of PTE Repeat Sentences April 2020 Repeat Sentence New list 1. Exam results will be available next week on the course website.
2. This part of session was not supported by documentation.
3. In this library, the reserve collection of books can be borrowed for up to three hours.
4. Hypothetically, insufficient mastery in these areas slows future progress.
5. I didn’t understand the author’s point of view on immigration.
6. Acupuncture is a technique involved in traditional Chinese medicine.
7. The cafeteria closes soon, but the snack machine is accessible throughout the night.
8. The key to success in the exam is to study hard and do well.
9. Arteries carry oxygenated blood from the heart to other parts of the body.
10. Students can download the materials from the website.
11. Meeting with mentors could be arranged for students who need additional help.
12. Student center is located at the first floor of the home building.
13. British students must study mathematics at secondary schools.
14. The artist tied conservative politicians earned their roles of critics.
15. The placement test for mathematics and statistics is offered in this semester.
16. Supply and demand is one of the most fundamental factors in the academic economics.
17. Chemistry building is located at the entrance to the campus.
18. Mentors could be arranged for students who need additional help.
19. The gap between rich and poor is not decreasing as rapidly as expected.
19. It’s within that framework that we’re making our survey.
20. Is hypothesis on black hole as rendered moot as explanation of explanations?