PTE Dictation August 2019 | PTE Listening 2019 | PTE Academic 79+ Dictation Listening With answers
Dictation 1 :
Dictation 2 :
Dictation 3 :
Dictation 4 :
Dictation 5 :
Dictation 6 :
Dictation 7 :
Dictation 8 :
Dictation 9 :
Dictation 10 :
Dictation 11 :
Dictation 12 :
Dictation 13 :
Dictation 14 :
Dictation 15 :
Dictation 16 :
Dictation 17 :
Dictation 18 :
Dictation 19 :
Dictation 20 :
Dictation 21 :
Dictation 22 :
Dictation 23 :
Dictation 24 :
Dictation 25 :
Dictation 26 :
Dictation 27 :
Dictation 28 :
Dictation 29 :
Want to achieve your 80+ band in PTE Test? Achieve Success with us. PTE Academic Course Material
Various PTE course material from the previous test with Various unique PTE practice tests , PTE Test- Write from Dictation of the PTE Listening
Real Time PTE Exam Questions from our PTE Institute In Ambala
Today we posted Dictation Practice Questions. In your practice you can progress from easy to tough. To give yourself some high quality practice, do these things:
1. Start your FREE PTE Course Online
2. Subscribe to OUR NEwsletter for more real and Unique PTE Test papers.
Remember to LIKE Facebook page for more high quality PTE Preparation resources.
Target9band Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/pte.hub
Connect Withuson Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/target-9-band-8a844a18b/
Write from Dictation
1) The commissioner will allocate the share of funds among the sovereignties.
2) Marine environment has been destroyed by pollution and unsustainable development.
3) The department is organizing a flight to London in July.
4) The aerial photographs were promptly registered for thorough evaluation.
5) Students were required to submit their assignments before the due date on Friday.
6) A number of students have some volunteer jobs.
7) The article reflects a number of very interesting experiments.
8) Critical thinking is one part of a broad education.
9) Babies can distinguish between what is language and what is not.
10) Audition of the university choir will be on hold on the next week.
11) There is a new chemistry test next week.
12) The English degree relates certain placements in thirty years.
13) Many university lectures can now be viewed on the internet.
14) The library will stay open until midnight this week.
15) Relying on natural abilities will not follow in natural science.
16) Farms need to adapt to the changes of climate.
17) New media journalism is an interesting area for study.
18) Currently, the growth of the economy is unpredictable.
19) Undergraduates may pursue specific stages within the programs.
20) Professors with higher education standard trained them seriously.
21) The university provides excellent facilities for the students and staff.
22) The ship wrecked the year of artifacts what interested by historians.
23) Two sides have disagreed on how to solve the problem.
24) Psychologists say what we have experienced influences our behaviors.
25) A good structure shows the key points of a paper.
26) Please return the reference book to the correct position on the shelf.
27) It takes a long time to walk to University.
28) Calculators allow us to add numbers that we all made mistakes.
29) Photography can be very useful to geography research.