Latest NEW PTE Repeat Sentence November 2019 and 2020 With answers.
23. Mutually exclusive events can be described as either complementary or opposite.
24. There are many branches of medical studies.
25. The artists tied the conservative politicians, earned their roles of critics.
26. The cities’ founder created a set of rules that came to law.
27. The commissioner will portion a fund among the authorities.
28. The development in information technology has greatly changed the way people work.
29. The history of this university is a long and interesting one.
30. The library holds a substantial collection of materials on economic history.
31. The massive accumulation of data is converted into a communicable argument.
32. The museum is closed on the first Monday of each month.
33. The nation achieved its prosperity by opening its port for trade.
34. The new media has transformed its traditional national boundaries.
35. The plight of wildlife has been ignored by many developers.
36. The qualification will be assessed by using the criterion reference approach.
37. The result of the study underscored the discoveries from early detections.
38. The sociology department is highly regarded worldwide.
39. The study of archaeology requires extensive international field work.
40. The summer course has been cancelled due to insufficient enrolment.
41. The teacher asked the group to commence the task.
42. The theme of the instrument work exhibits a more demure, compositional style.
43. When workers ask for higher wages, the company often raise prices.
44. The course considerably emphasizes on the critical thinking skills.
45. You may need to purchase an academic gown before the commencement.
46. You must be able to work in a team.
47. She used to be the editor of the student newspaper.
48. Art is an expression of creative skill and imagination.
49. The business policy seminar includes an internship with a local firm.
50. The lecture tomorrow will discuss educational policies in the Unites States.